The MTY Rewards secured website is not intended to be used by persons under the age of thirteen. Individuals who are under the age of thirteen are expressly prohibited from submitting to MTY Rewards or posting to the website any personally identifiable information about themselves.
By providing any personal information to this website, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the collection, maintenance and processing of such information in Canada and/or any other country strictly for your participation with the Organization and MTY Rewards. In an outline we would like you to understand MTY Rewards’s responsibilities and practices.
The MTY Rewards and Organization’s MTY Rewards secured website allows you to:
1. Create and administer your own MTY Rewards online account. You can opt in and manage your registered Organization’s Member Programs; points, dollars, visits, gift $ and many more accounts. Your access permits you to accurately record, track and update any data, review reports and/or the results of such transactions.
2. Process MTY Rewards and your Organization’s MTY Rewards Member Programs; points, dollars, visits, gift $ and many more accounts. This includes the issuance and redemption of points, dollars, reward visits, gift $, vouchers, coupons, products and/or additional service offerings.
3. Invoice Members’ and Participating Organizations’ or Partners’ or Friends’ accounts, as appropriate.
4. Communicate information and offers to Members, Retailers, Suppliers, Partners and Friends.
5. Understand and analyze Members’ responses, needs and preferences.
6. Develop, enhance market and/or provide products and services to meet those needs.
7. Enable Members to participate in promotions and offers. From time to time, you may be asked to provide additional personal information. If you choose not to provide this information, it will not affect your ability to participate within any of the Organization’s MTY Rewards features and options.
1. What personal identifiable information MTY Rewards and its Organizations collect from you and how MTY Rewards and its Organizations use the information;
2. With whom your information may be shared;
3. What choices you have regarding the collection, use and distribution of your information;
4. What cookies are and how mtyrewards.com uses them;
5. How MTY Rewards protects your personal information;
6. How you can access, update or delete your information; and
7. How you can contact us.
2. With whom your information may be shared. MTY Rewards will not sell, rent or barter your personal information other than to its business partners as set forth herein. However, we may from time to time aggregate statistical information regarding our customers, purchasing and traffic patterns and site usage, or sell our research, which may contain aggregate information. In addition, we may report aggregate information to our advertisers. Such aggregate information will not individually identify any user.
5. How MTY Rewards protects your personal information. For all our transactions, we employ reasonable and current security methods and technologies. Where appropriate, we password protect, use encryption techniques and install firewalls. We strive to protect you. We encourage our participating service providers to adopt and honor their own consumer privacy policies. For all our efforts to safeguard your privacy, no system can be guaranteed. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, or that we transmit to you, or guarantee that it will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Once we receive your information, we use reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
6. How you can access, update or delete your information. As part of your use of the MTY Rewards Site (mtyrewards.com), you are responsible for maintaining and updating, as applicable, your account Registration Data with current, accurate and complete information. You may view, update and/or edit the Registration Data you have provided to MTY Rewards and/or opt in or opt out of the different Organization’s programs by logging in to your profile and following the appropriate instructions.